Welcome to my blog. Hopefully I can help inspire you, as others have helped in my inspirations.

Enjoy! More to Come!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Vintage vanity

Like i may have mentioned in another post, I have been very busy painting all Spring and Summer.  I have had a lot of custom orders.  I picked up this vanity along the road.  I was out shopping "alone", which is a very rare occasion.  The kids were home with the hubs, and on my way home I spied this vanity along the side of the road.  Luckily it was less than a mile from home, and since I was in the car, I rushed home, grabbed hubby and the truck and went back to pick it up!

One of my followers immediately asked me to hold it for her.  She came over, we talked color and she wanted it to look old.
I got to painting.

Then the sander came out, and my own mix of "dark" wax.
And it was delivered!

You can find me linking up over at ...
Embracing Change

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!
That color is just gorgeous!
XOXO