Welcome to my blog. Hopefully I can help inspire you, as others have helped in my inspirations.

Enjoy! More to Come!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Coffee table transformation

I have been busy, VERY busy! My following on facebook has been growing, and painting furniture has kept me busy all Spring and Summer.  I'd say I need a vacation, but I love what I do.  The other weekend I ran out to a yard sale and picked up this haul!  Luckily I had my hubby's truck.

In the middle there is a coffee table.  A few months ago I turned a low sitting coffee table into a padded bench.

SOOOOOO, since I already turned a coffee table into a bench, I needed another challenge. I had some kitchen table legs hidden in my shed...and started the tear apart of the coffee table.


After my black, I thought it still needed something else...a little dry brushing maybe?

Now I have already had offers on this table, but I think I may keep it!

I am linking up over at
Embracing Change  Suburbsmama
DIY Blog Classy ClutterThe Gunny SackPhotobucket


No comments: