Welcome to my blog. Hopefully I can help inspire you, as others have helped in my inspirations.

Enjoy! More to Come!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Patina and rust

So I have been so busy painting and keeping up with my facebook page, I have really let my blog fall to the wayside. But I had to share my newest project. One of my followers didn't want this table anymore, so i bought it for a decent price.

It looks like someone started to strip it and gave up. It sat in my storage for months. I had no idea what I wanted to do. I wanted it to be different! I searched the web for ideas..Still, collecting dust..I had no idea. Finally we had a short warmish spell this week, so i got the black paint out.

Well, black just wasn't good enough for this beauty. It needed something more. So I got out the green and the metallic copper paint, and got to painting the top. AND I LOVE IT!

Linking up with Stacey at http://staceyembracingchange.com/

No comments: