Welcome to my blog. Hopefully I can help inspire you, as others have helped in my inspirations.

Enjoy! More to Come!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Oh what a beautiful day!  After weeks of rain, the sun is finally shining once again, and we can get outside!  So I took advantage of the beautiful day to work on my dining chairs.  I have 5 of them, but on seat bottom broke as I was sanding it.  So I focused on 4 chairs (since that's all we need for our family).  Sanding, priming and painting, that was my entire day.  But I am so happy with the color.  I am still experimenting on my technique on spray painting.  Even though today was beautiful, it was windy, and not very good for spray paint.  So I hid myself and the chairs beside the house and hoped over spray didn't cover too much of my deck and house. Here is the before and after of the chairs.  I haven't finished the seats, but for now they look much better than they did.

No comments: