Welcome to my blog. Hopefully I can help inspire you, as others have helped in my inspirations.

Enjoy! More to Come!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Beachy dresser

I have been spending more time painting than blogging.  I'll post a few picks here just so I can link up out there in blogland..I love seeing so many creative people out there. The last time I counted all the blogs I was following, it was well over 250, and I add more each day. So here's what I have been up to...
Another craigslist find!

This sat for a while in the greenhouse, I just couldn't figure out what to do with it..I was scanning my fav blogs and saw a really nice white a gray striped dresser..for the life of me I can't remember who though. But it inspired me..

I am linking up here...

Beyond The Picket FenceEmbracing Change Grab My ButtonReal Family Fun Wednesdays at The Real Thing with the Coake Family

Joyful Homemaking

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful!! Im a new follower, would love for you to follow my blog as well :)

www.sherepurposedit.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the blue and white combo. Looks very beachy. Great Job!

KC Coake said...

Very pretty transformation! Well done. Thanks so much for linking up at the Real Family Fun link party! Hope to see you next week.
KC

Stacey said...

Very pretty - love hat beachy theme! A favorite of yours!
Thanks for sharing at the party!
Stacey