Welcome to my blog. Hopefully I can help inspire you, as others have helped in my inspirations.

Enjoy! More to Come!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bamboo chairs

Picked these up from...can you guess.  You know where I shop for great deals.  They were old, and the seats were yucky.  But I saw great potential.  A couples months ago when I was painting a vanity, I had ordered 2 different yards of fabric.  The one I used for the vanity seat.  And I just had to use this other fabric.  I have been in a green mood, and I pulled out the fabric, and it matches almost perfectly. So asparagus green was the color for the chairs.
Here is the before....



The weather has been wonderful around here, and it helps get projects done faster. Mixed up my homemade chalk paint and got to painting.


And I had to see the fabric with it....
Almost finished.. I have a few staples to add, and I think wax the chair for protection. But I couldn't wait to show you!
 


1 comment:

Stacey said...

Very cute chairs! What a fun shade of green! Thanks so much for linking up to the party - please come back next week again!
Stacey of Embracing Change