Welcome to my blog. Hopefully I can help inspire you, as others have helped in my inspirations.

Enjoy! More to Come!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Old Brass chandelier

I have seen numerous blogs with painted chandeliers, and I wanted to do one myself.  So 2 weeks ago the kids and I went to a few yard sales.  As I was driving thru a community yard sale, I spied exactly what I was looking for.  I parked, jumped out and grabbed it (not like anyone else was looking at it..lol). $4 is what they were asking, so I put it in the truck and away we went to Ace for paint.

I was thinking of taking the lights off, and making it an outdoor chandelier with battery operated candles. But then my husband asked if I was going to hang it in the kids play house.  So that's where it's hanging at the moment.  Out of the way, still deciding electric or batteries.


We haven't finished the inside of the playhouse.  We are trying to reduce, reuse and recycle.  I'll post pics of the playhouse made from left over building projects and a torn down shed.

And I had to share how wonderfully these body wraps are that I have been using.  I wrapped my thighs 2 times, and I have seen a noticeable difference in the the smoothing of cellulite!
Thanks for reading!

No comments: