Welcome to my blog. Hopefully I can help inspire you, as others have helped in my inspirations.

Enjoy! More to Come!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Counter height table

This is the table that goes with the chairs listed below.  The top was all scratched up, So I knew I was going to strip it and stain it.  I got out the sander (generally the sander works better and faster than me waiting on stripper).  The sander didn't work.  I usually use citristrip...it didn't work either.  So hubby had some powerful stuff, that worked great!

I forgot to take a before the stripper was applied.

Then I got the sander out, it took me a while (3 hours in total). but now all the scratches are out, and it's so smooth.  I was planning on staining the chair seats to match the table top, but I don't know if I want to go thru the hassle.



No comments: